- Being a good listener is sometimes more useful than being a good leader.
- Great ideas come individually, successful projects come thanks to a team.
- A successful project has to be actively promoted on social media.
- Build your team according to their skills and to the results of the Belbin test.
- Successful Social Media collaborative tools are used according to the context.
- Differentiate your ideas, use Brainstorming and Benchmark the best practices.
- New media is bigger than life, it's everywhere.
This is a result of PRISMA project organized by GEYC with the financial support of the European Commission through Erasmus+ project. The responsibility of this publication belongs to its author (GEYC).